Coming Soon: Information sessions from the KC Scholars Program
(available for high school juniors to apply)
- applications submitted by students in their 11th grade year
- awarded up to $10,000 per year, renewable up to five years
- must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher
College Savings Match
(available for high school freshmen to apply)
- up to 1,000 students will receive $25 in a 529 College Savings Plan
- 50 will be selected for the four-to-one match and incentives program
- can earn up to $7,000 toward college.
Applications can be submitted online beginning Jan. 2 - March 3, 2017. For more information about KC Scholars, visit kcscholars.org.